Foresters Extras are a unique range of benefits available to all our members at no additional cost.
Once you have taken out a 50+ Life Cover policy and have been a Foresters member for six months, you can apply for discretionary benefits such as optical and dental grants which could help towards your annual check-up costs, or if you fall on hard times, such as during flooding or severe cold weather, a discretionary grant from our Support Fund may be able to help.
Foresters Extras membership benefits include:
- Discretionary grants including Educational Awards to assist with the costs of higher education or training.
- Convalescent Grants which can assist members recuperating after a short or long-term illness by providing a stay in a convalescent home.
GP Consultation Service
- Guaranteed 24/7 access to a qualified doctor from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
- Telephone consultations or online face-to-face consultations via webcam.
- Private prescription medication can be delivered to your home or workplace (if the GP and patient feel it is appropriate and necessary).
- Instant access through the GP Surgery Icon for your desktop, laptop, tablet and/or smart phone.
Any member struggling with a serious health condition, or diagnosed with one in the future, can use Foresters Care to:
- Access your own Personal Nurse Adviser who will be there to provide you with practical information and emotional support for as long as you need it.
- Access a specialist nurse to answer your questions, or arrange a course of therapy or counselling.
Foresters members can also attend regular social events organised by your local Foresters branch, which is a great way to meet new people in your area.
Membership benefits aren't regulated and are regularly reviewed by us to ensure they are relevant to our members.
More about Foresters Extras.