Apply for a Child Tax Exempt Savings Plan Online
What will I need to apply online?
Apply online in no more than 10 minutes.
- UK bank account name, number and sort code
- The child's details (under 16 years of age)
- Parent/Guardian contact details (if you are not the parent or guardian you must also confirm that you have their consent to set up the savings plan).
- The child cannot hold a Friendly Society Tax Exempt Savings Plan with combined contributions (including that of this policy) in excess of £25 per month.
- If the plan is cashed in prior to maturity or you stop paying contributions, then your child may get back less than you have paid in or nothing if this is in the first year.
- We do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Advisor regarding the suitability of the Tax Exempt Savings Plan please do, however they may charge for their advice.
Apply Online Now
You will need Adobe Reader to download documents