Foresters Extras are a unique range of benefits available to all our members at no additional cost and which can be accessed by a parent or guardian on behalf of a child or grandchild that has a plan with us.
Once your child or grandchild has been a Foresters member for six months you can take advantage, on their behalf, of Foresters Extras discretionary benefits which cover all life stages and include:
- Educational Awards to assist with the costs of higher education or training
- Financial support via hardship grants
GP Consultation Service
- Guaranteed 24/7 access to a qualified doctor from the comfort of your own home or workplace.
- Telephone consultations or online face-to-face consultations via webcam.
- Private prescription medication can be delivered to your home or workplace.
- Instant access through the GP Surgery Icon for your desktop, laptop, tablet and/or smart phone.
Any member struggling with a serious health condition, or diagnosed with one in the future, can use Foresters Care to:
- Access your own Personal Nurse Adviser who will be there to provide you with practical information and emotional support for as long as you need it.
- Access a specialist nurse to answer your questions, or arrange a course of therapy or counselling.
Membership benefits aren't regulated and are regularly reviewed by us to ensure they are relevant to our members.
More about Foresters Extras>>