Make the most of tax-efficient ISA savings and the potential for growth with our Stocks & Shares NISA
The Foresters Friendly Society Stocks & Shares NISA offers a flexible tax-free way to use your annual ISA savings allowance whatever your budget.
NISA allowance and features
- Pay in lump-sums or make regular top ups by Direct Debit
- Invest up to your full ISA allowance of £15,240
- Regular and partial withdrawals can be made if you need the money
- Potential for annual and final bonuses to grow your NISA
- And it's simple to transfer an existing ISA into a Foresters NISA. We'll manage the transfer on your behalf.
Up to £100 M&S Vouchers when you apply online
Take out a Stocks & Shares NISA online by 31st January 2017 & we will send you:
- £40 M&S Vouchers for a new regular contribution Stocks & Shares NISA once 3 months contributions have been received, or
- £50 M&S Vouchers for a new Stocks & Shares NISA with a lump sum investment of between £1,000 and £4,999, once the 30 day cancellation period has passed, or
- £100 M&S Vouchers for a new Stocks & Shares NISA with a lump sum investment of £5,000+, once the 30 day cancellation period has passed.
See full Terms & Conditions >
Who can apply for a Stocks & Shares NISA
The Foresters Stocks & Shares NISA is available to all UK taxpayers aged between 18 and 80. You should be aware that in some investment conditions you may not get back the full amount originally invested. Tax rules may change and depend on individual circumstances.
Our Stocks & Shares NISA gives access to Foresters Extras - a range of benefits available at no additional cost. Member benefits are not regulated.
Stocks & Shares NISA - In detail >>