Reports & Governance
Caring for your money
Governance is a vital part of any regulated financial institute. To us, it helps show you that we practice what we preach – and that we look after your money like it’s our own.
Principles & Practices of Financial Management (PPFM)
Learn more about how we manage our With Profits Fund.
- Principles & Practices of Financial Management (PPFM) (effective until 31 October 2020)
- PPFM Statement of Changes – Effective from 30 June 2018
- Principles & Practices of Financial Management (PPFM) (effective from 1 November 2020)
- PPFM Statement of Changes – Effective from 1 November 2020
- Annual Report to With-Profits Policyholders on PPFM Compliance
Company reports and publications
Transparency and openness are more important than ever in today’s financial world but especially so for a member-owned mutual such as us.
Reports & Accounts
Solvency and Financial Condition Reports (SFCR)
We are in the process of discussing with our asset managers, AXA Investment Managers, whether and how we develop an engagement strategy under the requirements of the Shareholder Rights Directive (2). The purpose of an Engagement Policy is to set out how a life company monitors the strategy and performance, as well as the environment and social impact, of the companies it holds shares in – either directly or through an asset manager. As a mutual organisation we are in the process of assessing the degree to which this applies to our business, and will update this section of our website in due course.