As a mutual society we continuously negotiate a range of deals on behalf of our members, all designed to give you value for money and exceptionally high levels of service.
Foresters Extras are available to all our members at no additional cost.
Once you have been a Foresters member for six months, you can take advantage of Foresters Extras discretionary benefits which cover all life stages and include:
- An annual dental or optical grant.
- Discretionary grants including Educational Awards to assist with the costs of higher education or training.
- Hardship Grants to help adult members with difficult times. Discretionary grants of this kind have helped members affected by floods, facing illness and in other stressful circumstances.
Any member struggling with a serious health condition, or diagnosed with one in the future, can use Foresters Care to:
- Access your own Personal Nurse Adviser who will be there to provide you with practical information and emotional support for as long as you need it.
- Access a specialist nurse to answer your questions, or arrange a course of therapy or counselling.
Membership benefits aren't regulated and are regularly reviewed by us to ensure they are relevant to our members.
More about Foresters Extras.