Make the most of tax-efficient NISA savings and the potential for growth with our regular contribution Stocks & Shares NISA
The Foresters Friendly Society Stocks & Shares NISA offers a flexible tax free way to use your annual NISA savings allowance whatever your budget.
- Pay in lump-sums or make regular top ups by Direct Debit
- Invest up to your full NISA allowance of £20,000
- Regular and partial withdrawals can be made if you need the money
- Potential for annual and final bonuses to grow your NISA
- And it's simple to transfer an existing NISA into a Foresters Stocks & Shares NISA. We'll manage the transfer on your behalf.
The Foresters Stocks & Shares NISA is available to all UK taxpayers aged between 18 and 80. You should be aware that in some investment conditions you may not get back the full amount originally invested. Tax rules may change and depend on individual circumstances
Our Stocks & Shares NISA gives access to Foresters Extras - a range of benefits available at no additional cost. Member benefits are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority.
Stocks & Shares NISA - In detail >>