Top up by the 20th October 2023 to get your exclusive offer!
For a limited time only we are offering you:
– a £25 eGift Card if you top up by £500 or more, or even better,
– top up by £1,500 or more and we’ll send you a £40 eGift Card.
Make sure you quote your unique code when topping up to receive your eGift Card.
Stocks & Shares ISA Top Up
Make the most of your annual ISA allowance
You can top up your ISA with regular monthly payments from £50 per month, or make a lump sum payment of £250 or more. Please note the money must come from a UK bank account.
The maximum amount of combined contributions (lump sum and monthly payments) paid into your ISA account for the current tax year cannot exceed the annual limit of £20,000.
If you are unsure of the remaining amount you can pay in for the rest of this tax year, please call us on 0800 988 2418 and we will provide further information.
If you wish to make a top up via a transfer, simply remember to complete and return the Transfer form provided during the top up process. We will then manage the process on your behalf.
If your policy number begins with ISA0 or ISA1 please contact our Member Services department on 0800 988 2418 for assistance, as it is not possible to make top ups online.
Top up your Stocks & Shares ISA
from £50 per month or a lump sum from £250
What will I need to top up my ISA online?
- UK bank account name, number and sort code – if you wish to set up a monthly payment
- Your debit card details – lump sum top up payments can only be made via a debit card which must be in your name and linked to a UK bank account
- Your Stocks & Shares ISA policy number