Top up by the 20th October 2023 to get your exclusive offer!
For a limited time only we are offering you:
– a £25 eGift Card if you top up by £500 or more, or even better,
– top up by £1,500 or more and we’ll send you a £40 eGift Card.
Make sure you quote your unique code when topping up to receive your eGift Card.
Junior ISA Top Up
You can top up a Junior ISA with £50 or more and the money must come from a UK bank account.
The maximum amount of combined contributions (lump sum and monthly payments) paid into a Junior ISA account for the current tax year cannot exceed the annual limit of £9,000.
If you are unsure of the remaining amount you can pay in for the rest of this tax year, please call us on 0800 988 2418 and we will provide further information.
Top up a Junior ISA
with £26 or more as a monthly payment or lump sum
What will I need to top up a Junior ISA?
- UK bank account name, number and sort code – if you wish to set up a monthly payment
- Your debit card details – lump sum top up payments can only be made via a debit card which must be in your name and linked to a UK bank account
- The Junior ISA policy number