The Prepaid Funeral Plan is a great way to plan your funeral today to help save your loved ones money and worry in the future.
We only work with carefully selected providers who share our values and this is why we have partnered with Dignity, one of the UK’s leading funeral plan providers, to offer you some of the best funeral plans on the market.
It’s simple – just choose:
- Which plan best suits your family
- How you would like to pay – lump sum or monthly payments
Plans paid over a period greater than 12 months will incur an admin fee.
Who can apply for a Foresters Prepaid Funeral Plan?
You can have a Prepaid Funeral Plan if you already hold a policy with us, the person who the funeral is for is aged 50 or over and the funeral is to take place in mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Isle of Man or Isle of Wight (Limited Plan not available on Isle of Man).
Why choose a Prepaid Funeral Plan from Dignity with Foresters Friendly Society?
Dignity strives to set the highest possible standards for funeral services, facilities and care – now and for generations to come. Being trusted with something as important as a person’s final wishes is an honour and a privilege that Dignity never take lightly. Dignity has the experience to make this most difficult time a little easier.
- Over 93% of Planholders would recommend Dignity (2016 Dignity Prepaid Funeral Plan Customer Service survey result)
- 24 hour support, 365 days a year for your loved ones
- 5 star Defaqto Rating for Dignity’s Diamond Funeral Plan
- Over 740,000 people have arranged their funeral in advance with Dignity (Dignity plc Annual Report & Accounts 2016)
- Your money is secure – held in a completely independent Trust Fund
- If you move house, your plan will move with you at no extra cost
Dignity is a Registered Provider with the Funeral Planning Authority, the professional body that oversees the operation of registered funeral plan companies.
Prepaid Funeral Plan - In detail >>
The Prepaid Funeral Plan is provided by Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited. A company registered in England No. 1862158. VAT Reg. No. 486 6081 14. Registered Office: 4 King Edwards Court, King Edwards Square, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 6AP. Tel: 0121 354 1557 Fax: 0121 355 8081. Part of Dignity plc. A British company. Dignity Pre Arrangement Limited is regulated by the Funeral Planning Authority. Calls may be monitored or recorded for training and quality purposes.