Stocks & Shares ISA Transfer

Download a transfer form

and submit your application by post

The Foresters Friendly Society Stocks & Shares ISA is available to UK residents aged 18 – 80 and contributions must be paid from a UK bank account.

You can move money from an existing ISA by downloading and completing a transfer form. If you are transferring into an existing Foresters Stocks & Shares ISA, please only complete the transfer form section and remember to add your existing Foresters ISA policy number.

What will I need to submit a transfer by post?

  • Details of your existing ISA
  • Your National Insurance number
  • Your Foresters ISA policy number (if transferring to an existing plan)

Please remember that we do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Adviser regarding the suitability of the Stocks & Shares ISA please do, however they may charge for their advice.