Junior ISA Transfer

Download a transfer form

and submit your application by post

The Foresters Friendly Society Junior ISA can be opened for UK residents aged 0-17 and contributions must be paid from a UK bank account.

You can move money from other savings such as a Child Trust Fund or another Junior ISA by downloading and completing a transfer form.

What will I need to submit a transfer by post?

  • Details of your existing Child Trust Fund or Junior ISA

Please remember that we do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Adviser regarding the suitability of the Junior ISA please do, however they may charge for their advice.