Lifetime ISA Top Up
Download a form
and top up your Lifetime ISA by post
You can top up your Lifetime ISA by:
- Making lump sum payments of £250 or more
- Increasing your existing monthly direct debit by at least £10
- Commencing a monthly direct debit of £50 or more
The money must come from a UK bank account.
The maximum amount of combined contributions (lump sum and monthly payments) paid into your Lifetime ISA account for the 2019/2020 tax year cannot exceed the annual limit of £4,000.
If you are unsure of the remaining amount you can pay in for the rest of this tax year, please call us on 0800 988 2418 and we will provide further information.
What will I need to top up by post?
- UK bank account name, number and sort code
- Your Foresters Lifetime ISA policy number
Please remember that we do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Adviser regarding the suitability of the Lifetime ISA please do, however they may charge for their advice.