A Junior ISA can help you support your child so they can have the best opportunities in life.
It’s a simple way for you, and them, to build up a savings pot for them when they turn 18. The policy must be opened by the child’s parent, guardian or person with parental responsibility, but anyone can pay the Direct Debit or add lumps sums. Children aged 16 and 17 can open a JISA themselves.
August Bank Holiday Offer!
Up to £60 M&S Gift Card when you apply online
Take out a Junior ISA online by Sunday 1st September 2019 & we will send you up to a £60 M&S Gift Card once your lump sum has remained invested for 3 months.
- £40 M&S Gift Card for a new Junior ISA with a lump sum investment of £2,000 - £2,999
- £50 M&S Gift Card for a new Junior ISA with a lump sum investment of £3,000 - £3,999
- £60 M&S Gift Card for a new Junior ISA with a lump sum investment of £4,000+
See full Terms & Conditions >
Foresters Friendly Stocks & Shares Junior ISA Allowances & Features
- Save a maximum of £4,368 in the current 2019/2020 tax year
- Save regularly from £10 per month, or invest a lump sum of at least £500
- Make top ups of a minimum of £50
- Stop, start and change the level of contributions whenever you like
- Family and friends can pay in too.
- Bonuses to grow your savings
- Plus, potential annual and final bonuses from Foresters
You should be aware that in some investment conditions your child may not get back the full amount originally invested. Tax rules may change and depend on individual circumstances. Foresters Extras member benefits are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Junior ISA - In detail >>