As a parent you’ll want to support your child and give them the best opportunities in life.
Taking out a Junior ISA is a great way to do just that. It’s a simple way for you, and them, to build up a savings pot for when they turn 18. The policy must be opened by the child’s parent, guardian or person with parental responsibility, but anyone can pay the Direct Debit or add lumps sums. Children aged 16 and 17 can open a JISA themselves.
Foresters Friendly Stocks & Shares Junior ISA Allowances & Features
- Save a maximum of £4,260 in the current 2018/2019 tax year
- Save regularly from £10 per month, or invest a lump sum of at least £500
- Make top ups of a minimum of £50
- Stop, start and change the level of contributions whenever you like
- Family and friends can pay in too.
- Bonuses to grow your savings
- Plus, potential annual and final bonuses from Foresters
You should be aware that in some investment conditions you may not get back the full amount originally invested. Tax rules may change and depend on individual circumstances. Foresters Extras member benefits are not regulated.
Junior ISA - In detail >>