Download a transfer form and submit your application by post

The Foresters Friendly Society Junior ISA can be opened for UK residents aged 0-17 and contributions must be paid from a UK bank account.

You can move money from other savings such as a CTF or another Junior ISA by downloading and completing a transfer from.

What will I need to submit a transfer by post?

  • Details of your existing CTF or JISA

Please remember that we do not offer financial advice. If you would like to speak to a Financial Adviser regarding the suitability of the Junior ISA please do, however they may charge for their advice.

I confirm I have read and understood the following documents:

Key Information Document (Lump Sum Payment) and Important Information


Download a Transfer Form

You will need Adobe Reader to download documents