Foresters Extras are a unique range of benefits available to all our members at no additional cost and which can be accessed by a parent or guardian on behalf of a child or grandchild that has a plan with us. Once your child or grandchild has been a Foresters member for six months, you can take advantage, on their behalf of Foresters Extras discretionary benefits which cover all life stages and include:
- An annual dental or optical grant.
- Discretionary grants including Educational Awards to assist with the costs of higher education or training.
- Hardship Grants to help adult members with difficult times. Discretionary grants of this kind have helped members affected by floods, facing illness and in other stressful circumstances.
Any member struggling with a serious health condition, or diagnosed with one in the future, can use Foresters Care to:
- Access your own Personal Nurse Adviser who will be there to provide you with practical information and emotional support for as long as you need it.
- Access a specialist nurse to answer your questions, or arrange a course of therapy or counselling.
Membership benefits aren't regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority and are regularly reviewed by us to ensure they are relevant to our members.
More about Foresters Extras >>