Making the most of potential investment growth with an Investment Bond
Our Investment Bond could provide a great way to invest a lump sum with the potential for growth, free of any immediate liability to UK basic rate income tax or capital gains tax.
Benefits of saving in our Bond
- Make a lump sum Bond investment of between £1,000 and £150,000
- Can be opened in single or joint names
- Keep your Bond investment for as long as you want
Up to £100 M&S Vouchers when you apply online
Take out a new Investment Bond online & we will send you up to £100 M&S Vouchers once the 30 day cancellation period has passed.
- £50 M&S Vouchers for investments of £1,000 up to £4,999, or
- £100 M&S Vouchers for investments of £5,000 and over
See full Terms & Conditions >
Who can invest in a lump sum bond?
Foresters Friendly Society's Investment Bond is available to all UK residents aged between 18 and 80.
Our Friendly Society Investment Bond gives you access to Foresters Extras - a range of benefits available at no additional cost. Member benefits are not regulated.
Investment Bond - In detail >>