Whether you're looking to save for your first home or your retirement, the Lifetime ISA (LISA) Savings Plan is an ideal way for your money to grow tax-free.
In addition to a 25% government bonus, which could be up to £1,000 each year, your LISA could also benefit from the potential of annual and final bonuses from Foresters. So what’s not to like!
£30 M&S Gift Card when you apply online
Take out a Lifetime ISA online & we will send you a £30 M&S Gift Card once either 3 monthly contributions have been received or, for a lump sum investment, once the 30 day cancellation period has passed.
See full Terms & Conditions >
Foresters Stocks & Shares LISA Allowances & Features
- Save a maximum of £4,000 each tax year
- Save regularly from £100 per month, or from £50 if you are an existing Foresters member, or child/grandchild of an existing Foresters member.
- Invest a lump sum of at least £500
- Make top ups of a minimum of £250
- Bonuses to grow your savings
- The Government will add a 25% bonus of up to £1,000 to your LISA savings
- Plus, potential annual and final bonuses from Foresters
- Move money from other savings or ISAs, including the Help to Buy ISA
- Both you and your partner can take out a Lifetime ISA
- Access to Foresters Extras - a range of benefits at no additional cost
Unfortunately, the LISA is not suitable for saving other than for purchasing a first time property or saving for retirement. For different options take a look at the other products in our savings & investment range.
You should be aware that in some investment conditions you may not get back the full amount originally invested. Tax rules may change and depend on individual circumstances. Foresters Extras member benefits are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority or Prudential Regulation Authority.
Who can apply for a Foresters Lifetime ISA?
All UK residents aged 18 to 39 can open a Lifetime ISA and deposit up to £4,000 per year until their 50th birthday.
Request your product information pack today >
Foresters Lifetime ISA (LISA) - In Detail >>
Apply Now >