Do you want to have unlimited earnings potential and the freedom to work your own hours?
If the answer is yes, why not become a Foresters Introducer today.
Sign up today
Our Introducer Schemes are designed for anyone interested in making others aware of Foresters Friendly Society and our products.
The benefits of working as an Introducer
- Paid on results – the better you do, the more you earn with no upper limit
- No financial outlay to get started
- Flexibility to choose when and where you work
- All training and materials provided for free
- You won’t be providing financial advice, so there is no need to complete a report for your introductions
- This is not a franchise; you will be working as a self-employed introducer
- You will represent a strong brand – Foresters Friendly Society has been providing savings and investment plans for over 185 years and we are an award winning provider
How to become an Introducer
We’ve made it really easy to become a Foresters Introducer. There’s a simple terms of business agreement which includes details of the fee we’ll pay you when introductions you make convert into financial plans.
We provide all of our Introducers with a short training pack which provides details of our products and ensures that you understand how introductions can be made without giving financial advice. There is also a short multiple choice test and an application form to complete.
After you’ve registered and been approved as an Introducer we’ll stay in regular touch via email and we also provide confirmation of when your introductions have converted and the fees that will be paid.
5 great things we can offer you and your client
1. Products for each life stage
We offer a range of with profits and unit linked products which can help to support your clients at any stage of their life. From the Investment Bond to the Stocks and Shares ISA and more.
2. A differentiated investment strategy
Your clients’ money is invested in a fund which gives them access to investment types they cannot get directly.
3. An expert and unique approach to fund management
We manage funds of £262 million for our members, as of 31 December 2022.
Alongside our expert in-house investment team, we partner with AXA Investment Managers which manages €858 billion globally. This partnership has allowed the addition of several new asset classes in the alternatives space. This has helped to give us a unique competitive advantage over similar providers to improve the marketability of our products to new members as well as the returns that can be achieved for our existing members.
4. An award winning team
Named as Best Junior Investment ISA provider at the Yourmoney.com 2022 investment awards and Best Over 50s Life Insurance Provider at the 24th YourMoney.com Personal Finance Awards 2022.
We have won a range of product and investment awards over the years that demonstrate our first-class approach and which provide your client with reassurance that they are saving with the right provider.
5. Mutual benefits that add real value
We paid over £1.65million to our members in 2022 in discretionary grants and charitable donations, proving the real value of being a part of a mutual.
The main Introducer Schemes we offer are as follows:
- You are already regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Professional Introducers can introduce Foresters with profits plans and POIS unit linked plans
- We pay a fee for each successful introduction to the Professional Introducer
- You are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- You are a member of Foresters Friendly Society
- Court Introducers can introduce Foresters with profits plans and POIS unit linked plans
- We pay a fee for each successful introduction to the Court Introducer or the Foresters Court/branch you belong to, you decide
Sign up today!
To find out more information about any of our Introducer Schemes, please complete the form below, or you can call us on 0800 954 2474 to request a pack.